On October 17, 2010, I am a 6 pound ball of blonde fluff. Watch me grow!



Layla

Layla
Home Sweet Home, Here I Come!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's February and Iffy Weather

It's cold outside! It didn't start out that way this morning. We were out and about, doing our business at 5:30. Half an hour later, the wind began to blow, the rain came, the electricity blinked on and off and on and off, and the temperature started dropping.

You know what happened next, right?

Annie hid. She's still hiding even though the electricity has been back on to stay for a long time. The rain stopped, but it's still windy and COLD. It's supposed to stay cold, too. The weatherman said there might be snow on Friday. (What's snow? Does it taste good?)

When the weather is iffy like this, Annie tells me the best thing to do is not eat a lot. So you don't have to go outside. She doesn't like wet, mushy grass under her feet. She says iffy weather is good for sleeping,  and I think she's right about that. I've been napping all morning.

Mom, just a warning: You're gonna have to put on your shoes and bundle up pretty soon. I haven't eaten much, but I drank lots of water.

Okay. That's all for now. Stay warm and don't blow away!

Love ya!
Layla

1 comment: