On October 17, 2010, I am a 6 pound ball of blonde fluff. Watch me grow!



Layla

Layla
Home Sweet Home, Here I Come!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dear Annie!

Dear Annie,
Mom says it's your birthday.
She adopted you a year ago today. I really love you--I could eat you up!


Thank you for sharing your toys.


Thank you for letting me clean your ears. And thanks for cleaning mine from time to time. You've taught me a lot, like how to walk on a leash and go straight into my crate when Mom's heading out.


I love driving you crazy.Thank you for being patient with me most of the time.


You are the best big furry sister a puppy could have, even if you're smaller than me.When you are around, my world is complete. You are my security blanket.


I love you!
Layla


No comments:

Post a Comment