On October 17, 2010, I am a 6 pound ball of blonde fluff. Watch me grow!



Layla

Layla
Home Sweet Home, Here I Come!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's Awfully Quiet around Here Now

A week ago we were one really big, fabulousy happy family. A mom, a dad, three girls, three boys, three dogs. It was amazing. We put up the Christmas tree...
We played a lot.
We shared food and drinks...
But then everybody left. Well, not everybody. Mom's here, Dad's here, PJ and Annie are here, but it's not the same. I knew I had to go in search of fun...

Me, get into trouble? Sure you've got the right dog?
 
It's just a hole! I was digging my way to Austin to find Ellie! I miss Ellie! Annie's a terrific sister, of course, but she doesn't want to wrestle non-stop. Ellie! Come back!

It's a lot of work digging a hole. Annie never thought of digging a hole until I showed her how. Mom said "Nooooo! No more holes!" (We'll see about that.) Anyhow, a nap was just what we needed after all that work. Okay, who am I kidding? I did all the work. I needed the nap.

 
Mom says we were just lying there so sweetly (and innocently, snort, snort, snort) that she couldn't resist taking another picture or two...

  

What's up with the furry red hats? I like the ball on the end, but okay, okay, I'll pose! Annie too!



 I hope your December is lots of fun. I'll share more "tails" this week if Mom lets me get on the computer more often. She says she's kinda busy. She's been playing with big rolls of red and green paper and hiding things in closets, and she says Jenny's getting married in thirteen days too. I don't get it! What's "married?" and why aren't dogs invited? I protest!

But I love ya!
Layla











No comments:

Post a Comment