On October 17, 2010, I am a 6 pound ball of blonde fluff. Watch me grow!



Layla

Layla
Home Sweet Home, Here I Come!

Monday, November 8, 2010

All Is Well with the World!

All is well with the world. Dad survived our pranks while Mom was gone. Mom's home from Austin now and going through all the shower pictures. But I don't understand. Does she really take pictures in the shower? And, hey, is my sister Jenny a mouse? She took a lot of pictures of my furry sister Ellie, too. I can't wait to see her again and meet Jenny and my other human sisters Kristen and Melissa at Thanksgiving. I wonder if they all have big sequin covered ears. 


Won't Jenny be a beautiful bride? Mom says I won't be at the wedding, but I'm thinking about a road trip. Just Annie and me. If only I wasn't still afraid of life beyond the backyard... 

Tomorrow my furry sister Ellie will be guest blogging from Austin. Stay tuned!

Love ya!
Layla

No comments:

Post a Comment