On October 17, 2010, I am a 6 pound ball of blonde fluff. Watch me grow!



Layla

Layla
Home Sweet Home, Here I Come!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Annie's Turn: Layla's Growing Up!

   Layla has been here one month. She's taking over (she thinks.) Mom's still working with her on walking on a leash. Just think of all the stuff she's missing!

       We're taking a practice ride in the car today. Tomorrow both we have appointments with the vet--shots (ugh.) Mom is a little worried that two dogs in the car will be the biggest adventure yet.
      
We'll be boarding at Dr. Gunn's kennel too, and Layla hasn't boarded before. Bet she's a cry baby! No big deal for me. Those ladies Dr. Gunn hired (xoxo) just love me, love me, love me. They make such a big fuss when I'm there. They probably won't love Layla as much. Just saying...
      
     Hey, I know Layla's tail is longer than mine--it always has been--but she's not really bigger than me, is she? Last time I was at the vet, I was 12.8 pounds. Last time Layla was at the vet she was 8 pounds. I think weight is the most important thing. Just saying...
    
 
         
     










    

     Well, I'll be blogging again on Thanksgiving--because it falls on one of my Thursdays.  Layla's birth sister Ellie will be here. I'm expecting a little excitement (and maybe a taste of turkey???!)
Mom is shaking her head no, but we know who the softie is, right?

Have a woof-f-ful day!
Love, Annie, who is a year older even if she isn't too much bigger
                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment