On October 17, 2010, I am a 6 pound ball of blonde fluff. Watch me grow!



Layla

Layla
Home Sweet Home, Here I Come!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Yesterday/Too Busy to Blog


Yesterday was a pretty busy day for Mom. While she was doing laundry and fighting with the dryer (it didn't want to dry) and cleaning the house and  getting ready for my human sister Jenny's wedding shower in Austin on Saturday, Annie and I rearranged the media room.

Annie and I aren't invited to the shower. :( Annie says she was invited until I came along. It's all my fault she doesn't get to go. But you know what? If she went without me, she'd really really miss me. She'd be lonely. Miserable. She wouldn't get any exercise. We're inseparable. Well, most of the time. I think I drive Annie a little bit crazy sometimes.

Mom thinks we should stay home because my birth-sister Ellie will keep my human sister Kristen, the host of the shower on her toes. I think with my dog-happy human sister Melissa around, there is no such thing as too many dogs. Mom says we'll find out at Thanksgiving. Ellie's coming for Thanksgiving!

I won't be blogging by myself while Mom is in Austin. When she says "no," she doesn't mean "maybe."

Hope you had a great Tuesday! Missed ya!
Love ya!
Layla

No comments:

Post a Comment