On October 17, 2010, I am a 6 pound ball of blonde fluff. Watch me grow!



Layla

Layla
Home Sweet Home, Here I Come!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Matchy-Matchy

Hey, there! I can't blog without Mom, and she wouldn't sit down long enough this weekend to help me until now. Things are awfully busy around here. Forgive me for skipping a couple of days. Sooooo not my fault.

And would you check out my harness? This sure is not my idea of a fashion statement. Even though it's just like Annie's, it doesn't mean I want one like I want her food and toys. And, no, it would not help if it was pink.

 
I can put up with being matchy-matchy with Annie--to a point. Quite simply, we do not share a passion for leashes. Annie won't "go" without hers, and I'll go no matter what, but I don't like the front yard and the leash means we're headed to the front yard. I wiggle a lot so Mom can't get a picture of me walking down the driveway on my leash--or racing all the back to the house.





 Matchy-matchy! Next week I'll have my rabies tag too. 
Look at this! I'm bigger than Annie now! Not heavier, but definitely bigger! Wait just a minute--Mom got a picture of me with a leash attached after all? How did that happen?


Geez...

Annie, I'm holding you accountable. You had no right to tell Mom she could take my picture when I'm wearing a leash. If you're not careful, I'll tell everyone how you ran out of the gate again today and into the street. Oops. Sorry. My bad. I guess I just did. Good thing I'm a shepherding dog. Looks like you need one! 

Well, something good's cooking in the kitchen. One of these days I'll be in just the right place at the right time and catch a bite of something better than Puppy Chow. Guess I better sign off so Mom doesn't burn supper. (And yes, that is a Christmas blanket on the couch. Mom says it's a test run.)

Behave yourselves! I heard Santa Paws is watching.
Love ya!
Layla

No comments:

Post a Comment