On October 17, 2010, I am a 6 pound ball of blonde fluff. Watch me grow!



Layla

Layla
Home Sweet Home, Here I Come!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Thursday Tail by Annie


       Yep, that's me yesterday, laughing about getting a hair cut. I didn't tell Layla a little "away from you time" might be a good thing for both of us. I don't know where she gets her energy. She was so quiet and calm when she first got here. Now she's wearing me out! Luckily she's a great sleeper and we've getting about seven and a half hours of shut-eye without interruption since Day Eight.

Today Mom was wrapping presents and packing her suitcase for Austin. Wouldn't you know Layla thought the cardboard roller from the wrapping paper was a present for her? Layla, Layla, Layla...


Hey, is it my imagination or am I shrinking? I know Shelley trimmed me real good yesterday, but she didn't take any length off my legs and body...
Well, have a great Thursday! Mom's gone until Sunday night, so Layla's cooking up trouble for Dad. I'm keeping my nose clean. All I have to do is sit back and watch. Unless that silly puppy decides to push me around.

Can't wait to see what Mom thinks about Ellie. You don't know about Ellie? Ellie is Layla's birth sister. Her mom is my human sister Kristen who lives in Austin. (Our family tree is soooo complicated.) Anyhow, I sure hope Ellie is used to a flash going off in her face. Layla and I are getting used to it. We might even like the long weekend break from Mom and her camera. But don't tell her that. It would seriously break her heart.  

Happy everything! And lots of Milkbone Biscuits!
Hugs,
Annie, The Original Adopted Rescued Bowden Dog, weighing in at a trim and steady thirteen pounds (as compared to Adopted Rescued Monster Puppy Layla who weighed in at 8.2 on Monday in case she forgot to tell you)

1 comment:

  1. Annie,what did you do to the formatting of your post? It's running wild, like your baby sister!

    ReplyDelete