On October 17, 2010, I am a 6 pound ball of blonde fluff. Watch me grow!



Layla

Layla
Home Sweet Home, Here I Come!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Are You Scared Yet?


Whenever I'm in  doubt, I turn to Annie. She used to be a scaredy dog, but she's awfully brave compared with me. I appreciate her instinct and wisdom. I still don't like the front yard or airplanes flying above me or doors slamming or...

When Mom and Dad decided to watch The Blood of Dracula while drinking their coffee this morning, I had serious doubts. Scary movie at breakfast time? Don't shake me up!

But it turned out the special effects were down right funny. I'm only eleven weeks old, and I've seen better. Annie and I just didn't get it. Wasn't the movie supposed to be scary?

 Annie was right. Just close your eyes, go to sleep and it will (yawn) be over in a flash...



and hopefully...


you won't...


wake up as a...

MONSTER DOG!


              Boo! Happy Halloween a day early, everybody!

Love ya!
Layla (Boo)

No comments:

Post a Comment