On October 17, 2010, I am a 6 pound ball of blonde fluff. Watch me grow!



Layla

Layla
Home Sweet Home, Here I Come!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Me and My Annie

Well, Annie has already taught me a lot. This is day three, and I've done my business outside every single time. I walked on a leash for the first time yesterday when Annie showed me how it's done.

The first night, I didn't make but one little peep. Last night, my tummy wasn't feeling good and I peeped a little more. Annie's still wary, and Mom's careful not to leave the two of us alone together yet, but the scariest thing I've encountered is the big cat that jumped out of the bushes at Mom and me at three this morning. I think I jumped higher than Mom. You can see in the picture above, I've figured out I have to suck up to Annie (who would have gone after that stupid cat for me and taken Mom's arm with her.) Annie thinks she owns everything, and that includes Mom, but Mom assures me there's a place in her heart for me, too.

Gotta go, it's bath day. I mean, seriously, you're surprised? Take a look at Annie. She needs a bath. Too bad you can't post smells. But then you probably wouldn't read this blog. Annie never liked playing in the grass until I got here. So how does the saying go? You can't teach an old dog a trick (unless there's a little competition.) 

Love ya!
Layla



No comments:

Post a Comment