On October 17, 2010, I am a 6 pound ball of blonde fluff. Watch me grow!



Layla

Layla
Home Sweet Home, Here I Come!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Turn! (Annie guest blogs.) Never Ever Say You're Bored!

"Do not EVER tell Mom you're bored," I told Layla. And she didn't listen. Hey, give her a break. She's only been here eleven days!
 So Mom gave us a book to read. It's called THE DOG BEHAVIOR ANSWER BOOK, which she read when she adopted me. She pulled it off the shelf last week when she brought Layla home and started reading it again just in case she doesn't already know everything.  Personally, I think she does pretty well with rescued dogs. Of course, she picks the good ones. :)  Anyhowl, on the back of the book is a quote by John Grogan, the famous Marley's human. Marley is Layla's hero.    

I've read the book twice and I'm a fast reader. Layla got behind real quick, and I took a snooze on page 57. The section was called "Okay to Growl in Play?" Like duh. This morning we had the best romp ever. Told Mom it's all in fun--she gets a little nervous. Yesterday she broke us up just when we were getting started. Today she grabbed the camera and took videos. Boy oh boy, I thought she took a lot of pictures of ME. But this Layla-dog... We're learning to sleep with flashes going off in our faces.


Okay, well, Layla is still catching up. By the way, she's afraid of the front yard. I don't get it. That's where all the action is. Bikes, cars, walkers. Lots to bark at. She better keep reading... and get over it.

Have a boo-t-ful day! Hope you get lots of Milkbone Biscuits and Beggin' Strips in your Trick or Treat bag on Halloween!  

The Big Sister,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment