On October 17, 2010, I am a 6 pound ball of blonde fluff. Watch me grow!



Layla

Layla
Home Sweet Home, Here I Come!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Day with the Boys

Today while Mom ran around Houston without Annie and me, we were stuck home with the boys.It wasn't so bad, even though I got lost in the bushes in the dark for a couple of minutes. When I figured out where I was and how to get to the door, I ran like the wind. Yeah, I got the need for speed! But now I'm itching like crazy--darn fire ants! Annie and I got lots of treats. Turns out the boys are suckers for  pretty girls like us. Mom makes us work for treats. The boys hand them out just because we're cute.

While Mom was gone, I perfected jumping up on the couch and jumping off. Annie and I are still wrestling over my chew toys. Sometimes I let her have them. Well, that's about all for now. I'm all tuckered out.

This is me and my big brother PJ on the day I came home. I think I've already grown. Doctor Gunn says I could be ten pounds by the time I go back (in two weeks--eight days from now) for my next check up--and a shot. (A shot?!)
 Love ya!
Layla

No comments:

Post a Comment