On October 17, 2010, I am a 6 pound ball of blonde fluff. Watch me grow!



Layla

Layla
Home Sweet Home, Here I Come!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

WHOSE BOWL IS IT, ANYWAY?

Don't we look sweet?



Mom and Dad used to love a show on the "telly" in England called WHOSE LINE IS IT, ANYWAY? When they moved back to The States, the show came with them. Now Mom says she's figured out an updated version of the show for Animal Planet. It's called WHOSE BOWL IS IT, ANYWAY?

I totally believe in sharing. I want, Annie shares.

This is how breakfast time is supposed to go, according to Mom and Annie... 
Red bowls... Annie.  Blue bowls... me, Layla.



This is how I think it should go...
Blue bowls...Layla (me!) 
Red bowls... Layla (me!)



Stay tuned as I change life in the Bowden house...

Love ya!
Layla

No comments:

Post a Comment