On October 17, 2010, I am a 6 pound ball of blonde fluff. Watch me grow!



Layla

Layla
Home Sweet Home, Here I Come!

Friday, October 29, 2010

This Book Is Good for You

I'm pretty serious about this writing gig. At least, the pencil chewing part.


           Mom says she likes to make lists, so I'm giving it a try.

When Mom's not writing, she's reading. Yesterday, Annie told you that she and I like to read, too. So this morning, when Mom left 101 TRAINING TIPS FOR YOUR DOG by Kate Delano Condax on the couch, I assumed it was for Annie and me. I heard Mom say it's pretty good, and I agree. It's quite tasty!







Mom says I've totally given life to the phrase "dog-eared."  I say (to quote Weird Al Yankovic,) "Just eat it!"  I'm pretty sure Marley would be proud.

Well, it's the weekend! Have fun! I will!

Love ya!
Layla

No comments:

Post a Comment