On October 17, 2010, I am a 6 pound ball of blonde fluff. Watch me grow!



Layla

Layla
Home Sweet Home, Here I Come!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Day Nine: Oops!

It happened. I didn't mean for it to happen. I was on top of the back of the couch when Mom said, "Okay, girls! Time to go out." It was a big leap to the floor. I admit it. And the little poop and pee that popped out when my feet touched the carpet? Total oops. I was so embarrassed. (But I'm over it already.)

At least I wasn't the one to race down the driveway to the street when The One Who Shall Not Be Named left the gate open when he left the house this morning. Shame on you, Annie! Mom says it's a good thing Annie knows the words "stop" and "wait." Otherwise she'd have a word or two for TOWSNBN when he gets home!

The pic above was taken on Day 2. Today's pic didn't upload. Mom's oops.

Happy Monday!

Love ya!
Layla

No comments:

Post a Comment